Our client is a high-end men’s and women’s timepiece collection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their luxurious, highly crafted, and innovative approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the brand’s data reports and ensuring information is credible. You would also be responsible for providing financial and operational recommendations and implementing data solutions.
• Manage the company’s data reports and ensure information is insightful, credible, and timely in service to strategic decision-making
• Leverage the brand’s data to further the company’s overall objectives; ensure the performance, integrity, and security of the company’s data
• Serve as the key contact for supporting financial and operational recommendations based on business requirements, industry best practices, and established metrics
• Partner with cross-functionals teams to ensure quality analytic data and reports achieve the company’s needs and objectives
• Create and implement data solution for various technical environments; ensure the successful design, maintenance, storage access, and security of data
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, actuarial science, or finance
• 5+ years’ related experience