Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring the company’s infrastructure is designed, configured, and maintained.
• Ensure the company’s infrastructure is designed, configured, and maintained and confirm the efficiency and functionality of the Active Directory.
• Manage the Company’s telecommunications systems and ensure supported correctly and confirm all system problems are addressed and supported through resolution
• Oversee ongoing operations and monitor operation, security, and maintenance and work with cross-functional teams, including development and operations to ensure software solutions
• Present the highest-level software solutions and infrastructure to drive performance and availability and ensure the company’s technological solutions are forward thinking
• Master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering
• MCSE, CCNP, VMware VCIX certified
• 6+ years’ systems and user support experience