Systems Engineer (Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware)
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel for every trendsetter. With their authentic, hand-crafted, and vintage designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing process design, including defining, developing, analyzing, QA, and supporting new and existing integrations. You would also be responsible for overseeing writing, coding, testing, and analyzing processes and applications.
- Oversee process design, including defining, developing, analyzing, QA, and supporting new and existing integrations
- Lead the documentation of technical requirements, architecture, design, development, and unit testing for new development and process change
- Create integrations to support omni-channel systems and operations, including order allocation and brokering solution design
- Evaluate change requests, identify potential problems, propose, complete, and document fixes with processes
- Assist front end web developers and back end web development with integrations and fulfillment information
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, mathematics, or information technology
- 3+ years’ experience in varied development
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Proficient with SQL, SSIS, Java, Visual Basic, and C#