Our finance client is seeking a systems specialist for a short-term role with their information technology team. This role is 3 months in duration and is a 40-hour work week role. An ideal candidate will sit in Portland or work in the PST time zone.
The Systems Specialist plays a vital role in supporting customers through technology. This person utilizes critical thinking to resolve problems, manages daily processes, and/or supports customer support requests. The System Specialist supports business systems, maintains business processes and models superior customer focus, communication and collaboration.
This role may include:
- Gathering information to complete impact analyses for the business; contribute to the development of business requirements and conduct user testing on specific business processes.
- Monitoring business systems
- Initiating maintenance requests
- Reporting system and process problems
- Conducting end-user testing
Skills required in the role:
- Previous insurance experience helpful
- Previous website development experience
- Vendor relationship management
- Exposure to project management
- Great communication skills