Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, beauty, home and watches. It is a global business with more than 150 freestanding boutiques and a presence in more than 3,000 department and specialty stores. The brand has been recognized by the fashion industry with several awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year.
With social responsibility an integral part of the company, they launched a foundation to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S. The foundation invests in the success and sustainability of women-owned small businesses. Their powerful, innovative and creative company culture is apparent in their great efforts to make a change for the better.
In this role you will interact closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Candidates to deliver an exceptional interviewing experience and efficient hiring process.
- Support recruiters with sourcing at all levels and functions
- Update and maintain master Recruitment Vacancy Report in order to capture recruitment metrics and prepare analysis
- Manage all job requisitions and postings to ensure date integrity
- Provide high touch experience to ensure key communication takes place with all candidate throughout the entire interview process
- Coordinate multi-stage interview schedules including in-person, telephone, offsite and videoconference
- Expert in Office MS Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Taleo experience requires
- HR and HRIS system experience preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times, act with discretion