Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our Client in the Healthcare sector is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, for a 4 month contract. This position is responsible for supporting recruitment/staffing activities and processes. This position delivers high quality customer service to candidates, hiring management and employees. Strong collaboration with human resources colleagues to optimize staffing processes and new employee onboarding experience. Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
* Three years administrative or reception experience, including customer service experience working with both internal and external customers, scheduling, and making appointments and travel arrangements or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Typing: 35 wpm with 95% accuracy.
* College coursework or degree desired. * Strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
* Time management expertise in a deadline driven environment.
* Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Software applications (Excel, Word, Windows).
* Acts as first point of contact for Human Resources office by answering phones, greeting internal and external customers, notifying HR colleagues of visitors and responding to employment verifications
* Works with staffing specialist and/or recruiter to do verification of employment or reference checks.
* Coordinates the opening and closing of job jackets (documentation and system).
* Schedules interviews and/or travel arrangements for candidates as requested by Recruiting
* Inputs applicant data to conduct background checks.
* Prepares new hire offer letters/packets.
* Issues and/or coordinates ID photo and key cards for employees (regular and temporary).
* Inputs new hire information into HRIS (Lawson).
* Prepares and/or images new hire paperwork for employee’s personnel file.
* Coordinates new employee orientation (scheduling, ordering food, preparing packets, etc.).
* May order office supplies for HR Office utilizing PeopleSoft.
* Copy and/or fax materials as necessary or requested.
* May also provide limited support to HR Consultants.
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Occasional travel.
* Distribute mail as necessary. Work Environment: No unusual working conditions. Work is primarily performed in an office environment. Expectations of All Contingent Workforce:
Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
* Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
* Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.