Creative Services Jobs
Talent Acquisition Partner (Digital Analytics)
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency located in Manhattan. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that come from curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content and creativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and social media is what propels them to the top. With bright and inviting offices, their company culture is refreshingly collaborative and inclusive allowing the creation of new ideas to be ever flowing.
- Develop robust recruitment pipelining strategies.
- Represent the talent acquisition team positively & strategically in relationships and communication with HR business partners, business leaders and other talent acquisition team members within a matrix organization, evolving when necessary.
- Leverage the use of all direct recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, employee referral programs, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences and events.
- 3 to 5 years total experience operating in a full-cycle talent acquisition role delivering to a fast paced complex matrix organization or shared services recruitment model.
- Must have 2+ years’ recruitment expertise in media analytics/insights or engineering/product management.
- Best practice recruitment expertise with solid knowledge of the latest talent acquisition tools, legal regulations and market trends.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and probing skills and comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Accomplished written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate quickly in a clear, timely and effective manner.
- Superior sourcing ability including knowledge and experience with recruitment/sales tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, CRM/TRMs, Email Hunter, ATS, campaigns, Twitter, other social media networking.
- A pipeline of candidates in (media) and/or a strong knowledge of media agency competitors and the media/advertising space.