Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client is an iconic fashion brand known for creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their effortless and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the first contact for incoming candidates. You would also be responsible for reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, and scheduling interviews.
- Evaluate resumes, prescreen candidates, provide feedback, maintain candidate databases, and update profiles
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct interviews and maintain candidate flow to support a variety of business groups
- Submit candidate profiles for client review and provide additional necessary documentation and serve as a liaison between the candidate and the team
- Serve as the first contact for all incoming candidates and represent the brand with the highest level of professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills