Our client is a cool, contemporary and innovative high-end men’s and women’s fashion line that is known for both everyday chic styles and dramatic head turning looks. Their runway shows are always unique and speak to the brands voice – being different is always a good thing. With a strong global presence in many major department stores and their own boutiques, our client’s international appeal is always expanding.
In this role you will manage the Resume Lifecycle process for the office, screen and qualify all incoming Talent, input candidate information into database, maintain the integrity of the database and perform any administrative functions as necessary for the team they support.
- Standardize and maintain the integrity of searchable candidates profiles within database
- Perform administrative functions for the team including but not limited to resume formatting, appointment scheduling, tracking missing paperwork and starting candidate profiles
- Screen incoming resumes on a daily basis
- Schedule candidates and manage calendars for each Hiring Manager that is supported
- Enter candidate profiles into database
- 1-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in Human Resources a plus