Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key and first contact for candidates. You would also be responsible for reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, and scheduling interviews.
• Serve as the key and first contact for candidates and represent the brand with the highest level of professionalism
• Evaluate resumes, prescreen candidates, provide feedback, maintain candidate database, and update profiles
• Schedule and coordinate interviews on site and in other office locations and provide support for 2-3 different recruiters
• Submit candidate profiles for client review and provide additional necessary documentation; serve as the liaison between the candidate and client
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills