24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused Talent Coordinator to be an integral part of our rockstar Toronto team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Talent Coordinator role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an Talent Coordinator:
• Review incoming resumes, pre-screen and qualify candidates to be put into the database
• Represent 24 Seven as the first point of contact with candidates
• Create and accurately build searchable candidate profiles in our proprietary database
• Maintain the integrity of profiles within the database with regular audits checking to make sure
that each profile is complete and track down missing paperwork when necessary
• Format resumes for client submissions, attach artwork and additional documents
• Schedule candidates and maintain calendars for each Account Manager
• Provide administrative support for the team as needed
Reasons you want to be a Talent Coordinator at 24 Seven:
• Our Talent Coordinators receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy (starting at 26 days per year!)
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
• You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the
emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
• You have 1-2 years’ experience working in an office-recruiting agency experience is a plus
• You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work
hard and play hard
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
495 King Street West
Toronto, M5V 1K4