Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their customized, integrated, and innovative approach creates award-winning and groundbreaking campaigns across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for projecting, estimating, and tracking costs for talent in TV, radio, industrial, and internet advertising.
• Review creative and media plans to estimate session and reuse budgets and manage media information from the account group to estimate reuse
• Process all Talent session contracts and authorize talent payments, including taxes, pension, health coverage, and worker’s compensation
• Evaluate commercials for talent fee adjustments, including upgrades, downgrades, and out-grades and oversee content footage requests and locate footage for production
• Generate purchase orders for vendors, process all talent invoices, and work with the talent agent to confirm documentation
• Knowledge of the Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, and American Federation of Musicians union collective bargaining agreements
• Strong organizational, negotiation, communication, and detail oriented skills