Team Assistant/Client Services
Our client, an innovative, creative agency living in the print, digital and motion space experts in Theatrical and Home Entertainment design is looking for an energetic and highly motivated Team Assistant/Client Services candidate! As the Team Assistant you will support our Client Services Team and Creatives to ensure that the day to day needs are supported. The position requires an energetic, confident team player that loves art and film.
· Excellent client-facing communication skills.
· Sensitivity to confidential matters required.
· Organize team and client hospitality (lunches, coffee, gifts, events)
· Manage front of house – meet & greet visitors’
· Responsible for production room (cleaning, switching paper, replacing inks, etc.)
· Ensure timesheets completed daily in Filemaker
· Make Media Pro catalogues (for film assets, etc.) as required and keep them updated and tagged as needed.
· Print large format Epsons. Cutting them when necessary.
· Responsible for phone system & reception.
· Manage archive drives.
· Administration support for credit card & expense claim records (including Quickbooks coding) for finance approval. Ensuring compliance with the travel, expenses & Purchase Order policies.
· Raise Purchase Orders for expenditures & submit supplier invoices to Bill.com (accounts payable system) on a timely basis, ensuring vendors are set up in the Bill.com system.
· Supporting new hires & freelancers with their administration matters (NDA’s, invoicing details, System log ins)
· ordering all production supplies, including large format paper, canon papers, inks, cardboard, gatorboard, foamcore, making sure production room is cleaned up and maintained.
· Keeping Kitchen and Conference room clean (ordering Amazon Fresh, kitchen supplies, etc.)
· maintaining licenses for Adobe and Media Pro. Updating computers and software as needed as well as liaising with outsourced IT Support provider
· Maintain Inventory Lists (done once or twice a year)
· Manage and Maintain photostock and font libraries.
· Help support website content update as needed.
· Support for conference room for presentations.
· Eventually liaising on outstanding invoices, making sure they are entered into their respective client systems, on a timely basis (this includes following up for payment)
· Preparing, issuing & posting invoices to Quick books, as needed.
· Eventually help with creating client purchase orders.
· May include overtime as well as occasional weekend work.
· Understanding of Mac computers and supporting software (Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel, Numbers, Pages, Filemaker, etc.)
· Good organizational skills with experience of job/project management
· Have an interest in the Media & Creative industry
· Ability to multi-task & work to deadlines
· Ability to engage with team and get the best results through collaboration
Must be a self-starter who can work without supervision and direction