Digital Marketing Jobs
Tech Project Manager - Freelance
Our client, a global entertainment studio is looking for a mid level Tech PM. This is a freelance position.
• Manage large/complex projects which may include rollout, go to market, and deployment. Create project schedule and execution plan with resource and material requirements.
• Make constant assessment of feature pipeline, work done and work quality to support decision making on release delivery schedule.
• Influence stakeholders in the assessment, planning and management of new projects.
• Anticipate roadblocks, escalate issues and drive resolution across a cross-functional team.
• Bring a data driven approach to project management.
• Establish working relationship and rule of engagement with stakeholders.
• Work with engineering, product management, program management, operations and support teams. Accountable for the Project completion within designated timelines.
• Regularly prepare materials and present project status update to stakeholders.
• Maintain JIRA and other tools to track program and project status.
• Perform Technical Program and Project management/Scrum Master activities such as coordinating, running and driving stand ups, PI planning, sprint planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities.
• Master’s/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Marketing, Project Management, Business Administration related discipline.
• Approximately 2-5 years related experience in software or networking industry.
• Knowledge and experience applying Agile project methodology concepts.
• Knowledge of program/project management concepts.
• Technical program/project experience on enterprise impacting projects.
• Must be able to pull and manipulate data from Engineering tools to showcase progress, identify issues and help resolve them to ensure quality and timely releases.
• Demonstrated clear leadership skills and strong experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
• Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to establish rapport and credibility within the organization.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Prior software development and release management experience a plus.
Send your resume today!