Digital Marketing Jobs
Tech Recruiting Manager
Our client is an innovative, creative and award winning mobile design and development company based in New York City. They were at the forefront of app creation shortly after the release of Apple’s App Store. Their start-up roots and entrepreneurial spirit has elevated them to the level of success they are at today. Their refreshingly inclusive, casual and collaborative offices allow for the free flowing of information which breeds new and innovative ideas at all times.
In this role you’ll be responsible for growing and maintaining talent across multiple departments. That primarily means Product Management, Digital Design, iOS, Android, Frontend Web, QA, and Backend teams.
• Connecting and speaking with new candidates to develop the pipeline
• Manage an assistant responsible for monitoring and vetting new leads - answering quickly, ensuring that each lead is properly entered into our CMS, signing necessary paperwork, and introducing and scheduling meetings
• Following up with candidates to ensure no communication falls through the cracks
• Screening and evaluating potential candidates to determine if they meet company needs
• Coordinating with the team on all operational and administrative tasks to eliminate any roadblocks in the hiring process
• 2-5 years of recruitment experience in an extremely fast-paced environment, finding and hiring high quality talent across multiple disciplines
• Technical recruitment, digital agency, and/or creative talent recruiting experience
• Proven experience sourcing, assessing, negotiating, and hiring candidates from start to finish
• Intimate knowledge of NYC’s tech landscape, as well as industry technologies and trends
• Excellent people skills, and the ability to converse with and deeply understand anyone
• A great attitude and strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of NYS labor laws as well as visa and green card requirements and sponsorship programs is a plus