Technical Activewear Designer
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking and modern activewear retailer focusing on men’s athletic and leisurewear apparel. They pride themselves on being able to fill the gap in the athletic apparel space by offering men quality, comfortable and stylish clothing they can wear to hit the gym, run errands or to catch their next flight. The clothes not only look good but feel great and perform better, always.
In this role you will contribute and create technical designs for vendor-ready technical specification packages.
- Ensure all styles fit, construction and specs meet brand standards
- Follow direction from Design and product Development teams to ensure consistent fit for brand across seasons and categories
- Take full ownership of all fit issues
- Partner with Design, PD to execute time-and-action calendar
- Fir samples on live model or form and record comments to ensure final fit, grade rules, quality and construction meets standards
- Make pattern/marker adjustments and communicate with vendors to ensure execution of standards
- Must have at least 4 years activewear experience
- Excel at entering fit notes, fittings and creating tech packs