Our client is a leading international consulting firm, specializing in product development, design, and supply chain for apparel retailers and fashion labels. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and innovative approach presents one-of-a-kind solutions for iconic brands.
In this role, you would collaborate with clients and the sales team to identify optimal consulting solutions for new and existing clients. You would also establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
• Partner with the sales team to establish the needs and solutions for current and new clients; liaise with the consulting team to define the approach and strategy
• Meet with prospective clients to identify their needs, objectives, and challenges; present the company’s capabilities and potential solutions
• Compose and edit client engagement letters; understand a prospect’s organization, mission, offerings, and decision-making structures
• Present the benefits of the project management approach and share highly innovative and strategic solutions
• Communicate project status with internal team, share next steps, and discuss potential issues
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5+ years’ mid to senior level leadership experience for a fashion brand or retailer
• Extensive pattern making and grading experience; advanced skills with pattern making software