Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking and modernactivewear retailer focusing on men’s athletic and leisurewear apparel. Theypride themselves on being able to fill the gap in the athletic apparel space byoffering men quality, comfortable and stylish clothing they can wear to hit thegym, run errands or to catch their next flight. The clothes not only look good but feel great and perform better,always.
In this role you will contributeand create technical designs for vendor-ready technical specification packages.
· Ensure all stylesfit, construction and specs meet brand standards
· Follow directionfrom Design and product Development teams to ensure consistent fit for brandacross seasons and categories
· Take fullownership of all fit issues
· Partner with Design, PD to executetime-and-action calendar
· Fir samples on live model or form and recordcomments to ensure final fit, grade rules, quality and construction meetsstandards
· Make pattern/marker adjustments and communicatewith vendors to ensure execution of standards
• Must have atleast 4 years activewear experience
• Excel at enteringfit notes, fittings and creating tech packs