Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories. With their on-trend, innovative, and modern designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Technical Designer, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency and collaborate with internal and external partners
• Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ activewear technical design experience
• Able to lead fittings and suggest solutions to fit/construction
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator