Our client is a fun, young and hip apparel company. Theybelieve one can live comfortably and still always look chic. Their designs appeal to the spirit, humor,optimism and self-confidence of the girl who wears them.
In this 2 month assignment, you will be responsible to build product lines that deliver innovationwhile growing market share and profitability.
- Capture and detail all product materials/construction information, and maintain BOM and PLM information that will result in efficient raw material purchasing and accurately produced finished product
- Ensure the continuous integrity of product specifications in PLM, including BOMs, patterns, markers, grading information, size charts, technical drawings, and other critical data
- Produce accurate product specifications and ensure they are maintained and distributed effectively
- Manage the pattern creation process and ensure that TAD fit and quality standards are achieved in a timely fashion
- Direct development process to achieve commercial viability of designs through collaboration with Design, Materials Development, Purchasing, Production and Quality departments
- Manage the calendar and process including costing, quality evaluation, fabric, yarn, trim and color standards, and approval requirements
- Need to know the basics fit standards for the divisions we sell to
- Need to know how to review and approve grading based on Target standards
- Will need to work with our internal grader and make suggestions to grading if needed
- Need to be able to navigate all phases of Target’s flex PLM and groove site areas