Note: Associate level through Senior level opportunities are available
Our client is aleading fashion company creating the coolest street style apparel for men andwomen. Their modern, urban, and on-trend designs are applauded by topcelebrities and trendsetters alike.
In thisposition, you would oversee all aspectsof technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality,construction, and fit. You would also be responsible for partnering withvarious cross-functional team members, including technicians andassistants.
• Oversee all aspects of technicaldesign for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric,construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately toidentify any fit issues; execute fitcomments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in fit sessions, providerecommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately andefficiently address all issues
• Provide grading guidelines to vendors afterfit approval to ensure quality consistency; collaborate with internal andexternal partners
• Approve samples for production after athorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, andfunctionality
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• Technical design experience
• PLM or PDM experience
Salary from 60-85K