Technical Program Manager
Our client is a revolutionary digital beauty platform to discover the latest in everything fashion and beauty. Their unique, innovative, and forward-thinking approach connects consumers, content creators, and beauty brands in one sophisticated online destination every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for tracking multiple projects and ensuring the projects are delivered on time and achieve the highest quality.
• Serve as the primary technical contact for the brand and retailer customer and work with the sales team to demo and present products to customers
• Work directly with the customer to ensure deliverables achieve all requirements and pass certification processes
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Resolve software issues, partner with the development team and the customer to debug any issues, and host project call meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
• 3-5 years’ program management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience working with Fortunate 500 clients
• Experience working with enterprise software deployment project