Technical Project Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and coordinating the implementation, maintenance and migration of AEM applications with both internal developers and external agencies.
• Maintain a project dashboard to communicate status of your projects in Workfront and manage AEM implementation, migration and maintenance projects
• Create project plans in and schedules in Workfront by consulting with development and content authoring teams
• Assess risks and resource requirements and take timely mitigation action and interface with leadership to help resolve operational issues on all projects
• Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to address their questions and concerns expeditiously and verify that they are on schedule and on budget
• Ensure all project schedules are met, monitoring and tracking the progress and performance against plan
• 8+ years technical development and management experience
• Experience in AEM implementation and maintenance projects
• Experience in migration projects including migration from legacy CMS to AEM and between AEM versions
• Background driving technical and design specification and documentation
• Experience in running scrum processes and maintaining backlog, sprint planning, sprint demos, and improve sprint velocity
• Understanding of dev-ops processes, using Git, Maven, Jenkins, for faster deployments, code quality and parallel releases