Our client is a technology and data firm specializing in creating verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to enhance the advertising industry and influence customers across the globe on every device. They resolve the most pressing issues for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies through data science and engineering.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent for technical and scientific roles. You would also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
- Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
- Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
- Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ full cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge of technical sourcing with an emphasis on engineering skill sets