Technical Services Manager
Ourclient is a cool, innovative and creative digital consultancy firm working on aglobal scale. This international companyhas been thinking outside-the-box before it was cool. With an impressive listof clients and an impeccable track record, they know how to bring their visionsto life.
Inthis role you will be responsible formanaging the activities and responsibilities of a 24/7 Service Desk teamsupporting a large, complex and cutting-edge NYC agency. You will be responsible for providinghigh-level technical and operational direction to the team as well as theensure service all support service levels are met.
- Provide leadership, training coordination, resource management, and operational effectiveness skills for a 24 x 7 service desk
- Coordinate management of incident tickets, change tickets, maintenance and outage notifications, device provisioning, reporting, and workforce management/shift coverage activities
- Prepare Executive level reports and deliver status to senior customer management
- Focus on continuous process improvement and customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technologies and standards
- Monitor and improve Service Desk performance metrics
- 5 to 10 years' experience in managing customer facing technical support teams
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline, Science or Business Administration
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Exceptional team building skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate, negotiate, persuade and collaboratively work with others