Technical Sourcer (Contract)
3-month contract to hire
Our client is a leading ecommerce company. The Tech Sourcing Recruiter collaborates with Tech Recruiters and hiring managers to find the best talent to fill a variety of technical positions. A key driver in the talent acquisition process, the Sourcing Recruiter is responsible for understanding talent needs, identifying new channels of sourcing, and finding both active and passive job seekers. This role works in a consultative manner with recruiters to successfully build a solid pipeline of technical talent.
- Responsible for building a solid pipeline of technical talent by sourcing active and passive job seekers for current and future hiring needs. Responsibilities will include: understanding hiring needs, sourcing, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates in our applicant tracking system.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with recruiters and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Collaborate with recruiters and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Collaborate with recruiters on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.