Technical Support/Customer Care
Our client, a leading technology brand, is looking for a Technical Support Customer Care Associate for an immediate job.
* Provide direct technical support to customers (consumers, resellers, and partners.) * Respond to phone, email, and web inquiries concerning the enabled devices.
* Research, address, track, and close the loop on all customer related questions and issues.
* Document and log all customer contacts/queries into Oracle RightNow.
* Escalate defects to the Tier 3 team and help guide solutions to meet customer needs. * Contribute to knowledge database, FAQs, and other customer documentation.
* Excellent email and phone etiquette skills including innate attention to correct grammar and spelling.
* Genuine interest in helping people daily, while not letting issues frustrate you. Customer service and experience comes first.
* Flexible, with a "can do" attitude.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to problem solve complex technical issues. * Ability to translate technical information to a non-technical customer.
* Tier 2 – Strong knowledge with home networking (ISPs, modems, routers, firewalls , etc.), internet-enabled living room devices (Smart TVs, Xbox, Playstation, streaming devices such as Chromecast, Roku), home computers (hardware, software, flash, and various operating systems), home theater A/V equipment (A/V receivers, surround sound systems, Blu-Ray players, HDTV's), and mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
* Previous technical support experience with end-customers.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
* You can dig in and be hands on in learning about platform. We're a small team, and won't have a lot of time to hold your hand. (There's a lot to figure out, so being naturally curious about things will be very helpful.)