Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating engaging content and creative strategies with delivery spanning across a variety of platforms. You would collaborate with various team members to deliver the most compelling content and achieve optimal results.
• Develop engaging and compelling content and creative strategies for various print and digital technical documents and manuals
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Develop project plans, maintain schedules, and communicate documentation status to documentation manager or lead
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, legal, HR to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business; master’s degree a plus
• 3-5 years’ software technical writer experience
• Experience with compliance documentation, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC, SOX, or PCI