Our client is an iconic e-commerce retailer offering a diverse selection of products, including top brands for home, fashion, entertainment. Their innovative, highly strategic, and forward-thinking approach makes it effortless to discover the latest must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing various materials, including study guides.
• Develop and maintain technical documents for the company, including study guides and work directly with Subject Matter Experts
• Create, write, edit, and format materials, including standard operating procedures, business practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, and user manuals
• Ensure content is aligned with the company’s style guidelines, adheres to format guidelines, and remains consistent across platforms
• Administer the processing of documents via the established document processing review process and ensure document usability
• 5-10 years’ technical writing experience
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts