Creative Services Jobs
Temp-to-Perm Agency Account Supervisor
Temp-to-Perm Account Supervisor w/ Creative Agency experience
We’re working with a fast-growing creative agency who is truly a brand accelerator! They work across brand strategy, social media strategy, communications planning, and content development.
- Complete internal daily hot sheet and weekly status document.
- Own the status document; ensure all updates are in the status document, distribute, and take notes.
- Attend the weekly status meetings with project leads to discuss the open items, upcoming tasks, deliverables, milestones and risks.
- Follow up with notes from client meeting.
- Support AD in leading the day to day across a portfolio of accounts.
- Partner with Strategy & Creative to deliver best-in-class strategy, creative and IP for our clients.
- Partner with Production to assess resourcing needs on an ongoing basis.
- Acting as the first point of contact for company clients.
- Communicating client agendas to other members of staff.
- Scheduling meetings and tracking major milestones with clients and the internal team.
- Partner with Media partners to execute media planning, media strategy, campaign creation, optimization recommendations, reporting and insights discovery.
- Partner with Strategy & Media to define a testing agenda based on client goals and objectives.
- Assess client landscape and conduct monthly analysis of competitor brands in the category.
- Identify opportunities and areas of innovation on an ongoing basis to spark creative thinking.
- Identify key client stakeholders and the problems they are facing within the organization (e.g. structurally, operationally, etc.), with their consumer (e.g. goals and objectives), and within the category (e.g. what they are up against).
- Proactively identify goals and challenges to determine and drive the overall vision for the agency
- Entrepreneurial tendencies, and talent - our horizons extend beyond the traditional agency business model.
- Strong interpersonal skills - A good sense of humor, polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced, and strong negotiation skills
- Ability to assess and develop organic revenue growth with clients.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines
- The ability to thrive in high pressure or stressful situations
- The ability to solve problems as they arise
- A committed and flexible attitude to the job
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good IT skills, and knowledge of digital media, as well as practical production experience.
- Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances