Temp to Perm Beauty Trade Marketing Manager
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
The Brand Trade Marketing Manager is to lead the development of three specific areas of significant importance in the business category growth stories, local success models, and input into innovation strategy and plans. This department is the owner of commercial strategy and is the central point of our commercial organization.
- Responsible for Brand or Segment P&L and in market performance
- Provides monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance
- Identifies trade needs / opportunities, develop 4P pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions and display priorities for brands
- Executes Global NPD launches and identifies new opportunities to drive business
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global trade marketing to support overall business strategy, short / medium term.
- Responsible for portfolio P&L and in market performance
- Develops strategies to improve/maximize Trade Investment ROI by completing promotion analysis and validate against expected results
- Contributes to category marketing plans with customer and category analysis and promotional strategy; key contact for brand marketing teams
- Contributes to forecast accuracy via timely and accurate input into forecasting process.