Temp to Perm Digital Ad Operations Manager
Our client is an innovative digital marketing company presenting unparalleled solutions through a revolutionary platform. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels an extensive portfolio of brands at the forefront of the industry.
In this role you would responsible for assisting in training entry-level and new hires across the agency regarding media implementation, tracking, and process. You would work with cross-functional teams to ensure data and analytic quality.
- Support the agency and digital team by overseeing all digital campaigns and ensuring optimal return on clients’ campaign investment
- Manage digital ad operations for transactional brand building campaigns for clients and lead the digital trafficking efforts across all digital media campaigns
- Lead implementation and QA across ad servers, tag management tools, and programmatic platforms and ensure QA assets are within specifications
- Confirm campaign launch and delivery and serve as the key contact to provide technical support for systems used to deploy and track digital media campaigns for internal and external teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including planning, buying, and reporting to ensure data quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proficiency with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook Power Editor
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite