Temporary Payroll Manager
A creative agency in Universal City area is looking for a temporary Payroll Manager.
This is a short-term opportunity for about a month, with possible extension.
M-F, 40 hours/week.
Manager is actively reviewing resumes and setting up interviews!
- Manage all payroll duties
- Handle all ADP related functions
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll for 500+ internal employees and contractors
- Reconcile payroll journal entries, vacation accrual, benefits reports, timecards and etc
- Work closely with the HR team
- Ensure state and federal compliance
- Manage outstanding payroll and other discrepancies
- Assist with audits
- 5+ years payroll experience
- 500+ employees in multistate and international
- 3+ years of ADP experience (Workforce Now, and Time and Attendance)
- Knowledge in taxes, wage garnishment, compliance, exempt & non-exempt
- Must have experience and be open to being hands on
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."