Our client is a renowned company presenting the most luxurious home appliances and exceptional service. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end approach, you can effortlessly transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with retail dealers, including owners, management, salespeople, and project managers. You would also be responsible for visiting assigned accounts and providing the highest-level customer service.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with retail dealers, including owners, management, salespeople, project managers and entire staff
• Visit assigned accounts, provide the highest-level customer service, and respond to all inquiries and requests for information
• Conduct trainings and ensure all accounts are fully trained and knowledgeable of all current product lines
• Serve as the host for dealer meetings and trips and achieve goal to have product specified in new projects, such as new construction or remodel
• Assist and resolve customer complaints with builders and developers and end users
• Bachelor’s degree
• Sales experience
• Strong customer service and problem-solving skills