Textile CAD Designer
Our client is a premier company located in the heart of Los Angeles presenting unparalleled textile and garment solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, and screens; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Strong ability to design prints, clean prints, and create colorways
• Proficient with NedGraphics
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."