Textile/Design - Nedgraphics
Our client is an iconic American men’s and women’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will create, manipulate, and color all artwork which is needed for product design (graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, screens, appliqués, embroideries).
- Maintain in-house library of print/ pattern/applied art designs for use by design
- Stay current on new and developing art and trends to create art concepts
- Work closely with designers to create and implement design concepts consistent with private brand strategies
- Assist with special projects and responsibilities in CAD (Printer maintenance, updating, filing, updating forms, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent
- Design experience. Working experience in print oriented CAD system; Nedgraphics, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good eye for design
- Proven ability to create fashion right saleable print/pattern
- Strong color sense and ability to create coordinate collections of print/pattern work
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support dual teams of CAD and Design