Our client is a popular, upscale home furnishings brand creating the latest décor and furniture across the globe. Their on-trend, stylish, and high-quality designs transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating repeat prints and sourcing fabrics and embellishments. You would also be responsible for communicating with manufacturers and suppliers and working with design and retail buyer teams.
• Manage all aspects of textile design, such as researching inspiration, developing a color palette, sketching design concepts, and directing production
• Create original prints, repeat prints, and textiles aligned with the brand’s guidelines and overall objectives; develop print repeats and colorways
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including design and retail buyer teams to develop cohesive looks; modify designs for mass production
• Distribute technical design specifications for factories; communicate with international manufacturers and suppliers daily
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and fashion trends for colors, fabrics, and shapes; develop trend boards and create presentations for key accounts
• Source, identify, and buy fabrics and embellishments; participate in trade shows and assist with event setup and tear down
• Bachelor’s degree
• Textile design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite