Our client is a creative, industry leading global manufacturer of home and commercial textiles catering to the retail, hospitality and healthcare markets worldwide. They continually challenge themselves to be better by investing in their people, products and manufacturing processes. With a warm, inclusive, and exciting company culture, they are a true leader in the industry.
In this role you will be working closely with Design team to create concept board art and develop prints from initial sketches.
· Create repeats and color ways using initial prints
· Work efficiently to guarantee production deadlines are met
· Research current trends and seasonal color, prints, and patterns
· Utilize time management and organizational skills
· Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign; additional proficiency in Ned Graphics is a plus
· College degree in Graphic Design or Textile Design
· Minimum 3-5 years print and textile experience in apparel