Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their modern, cool, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create artwork and print repeats, index a file, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Expert in creating artwork and print repeats, indexing files, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
• Experience with women’s apparel prints and water color type prints, including sublimation prints
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator