Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their modern, cool, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Textile Designer Overview:
As a Textile Designer, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
Textile Designer Responsibilities:
• Oversee creation of all textile design artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create artwork and print repeats, index a file, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
Textile Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Expert in creating artwork and print repeats, indexing files, develop colorways, and prepare print packages for overseas both electronically and hard copy
• Experience with women’s apparel prints and type prints, including sublimation prints
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator