The Global Business Development Coordinator
The Global Business Development Coordinator assists with the development and execution of all GBD programs. This role is the logistical backbone to the GBD team and helps ensure all support teams are working cohesively. The GBD Coordinator role is integral in liaising with cross-functional teams as well as local markets (both U.S and International) to support the business.
• Responsible for updating and tracking the global launch tracker (DRIVE Timeline) and manage global launch dates for all markets.
• Responsible for updating the Global Assortment and Discontinuation list.
• Partner with local markets and Creative Operations to help manage and provide local asset requests.
• Track and send pre-launch formula samples, comps, finished goods PRPDs, to all zone affiliates.
• Partner with merchandising and the local markets to compile merchandising planograms.
• Manage Global Affiliates Contact List.
• Manage Box.com (asset management system) access requests.
• Manage all international meetings, business guests and zone/country visits (Zone Summits, Integration, etc…).
• Assist with all presentations.
• Assist team with ad hoc requests.
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity, other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills, communication skills and marketing knowledge.
• Proactive and ability to identify the needs of the global business.
• Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Passion for international business and for the beauty industry are a plus!
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business.
• 1-3 years experience in a similar position.