Timing Device Technician
Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the installation and functionality of all timing devices at the brand’s events. You would also be responsible for ensuring successful maintenance, storage, repair, and shipping of timing devices.
• Manage the installation and functionality of all timing devices at the brand’s events and ensure successful maintenance, storage, repair, and shipping of timing devices
• Lead signage installation and other branding as necessary for assigned events and partner directly with event partners to provide seamless on-site activation
• Oversee pre and post communication with vendors and event staff and manage the shipping and receiving of event clocks and materials
• Maintain shipment documentation and materials, such as clocks, signage, and spare parts, assist with repairs, and perform electrical maintenance on-site as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in events installations or electrical work experience
• Certification in electronics preferred