Our client is a renowned company presenting the most luxurious home appliances and exceptional service. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end approach, you can effortlessly transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with architects and designers. You would also be responsible for visiting assigned accounts and holding monthly presentations.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with architects and designers, including owners, management, salespeople, project managers, and entire staff
• Visit assigned accounts, provide the highest-level customer service, and respond to all inquiries and requests for information
• Hold and manage monthly Lunch and Learn presentations for key architects and kitchen
• Conduct weekly trainings and ensure all accounts are fully trained and knowledgeable of all current product lines
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Sales experience
• Knowledge of design to speak with builders and developers about kitchen packages and