Traffic Manager (Agency)
Our client is a premier agency presenting cutting-edge content for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for trafficking all print projects through creative and production teams.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• 3+ years’ traffic management experience in an agency setting
• Strong communication and writing skills