Our client is a leading specialty retailer offering apparel and accessories. The are looking for a Traffic Manager who will be responsible for achieving company objectives in regard to expenses, CADC Consolidation, remote scanning, payment of freight bills, carrier standards and measurements with customer service expectation for domestic logistics.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for the profit and loss statement including the selection of domestic carriers for routing of freight, appointment scheduling and payment of freight bills.
- Manages the procurement of transportation for company’s need and CADC Consolidation.
- Coaches’ domestic transportation team on transportation needs and changes in the business environments.
- Oversees appointment scheduling and the taking of appointments for TNDC and CADC.
- Manages Consolidation and the loading, scanning, receiving and the chargeback process as it pertains to the daily loading of outgoing trailers to TNDC.
- Oversees New Stores Truck operations to ensure that all new stores are delivered on time.
- Minimum 3-5 years practical domestic transportation experience or 3 years with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience Strong knowledge of all government and regulatory issues as they relate to the DOT.
- Knowledge and experience with HazMat regulations.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."