Creative Services Jobs
- Experience coordinating projects with both internal and external partners
- Working knowledge of how the photo production and post-production process flows within a retail or product specific environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once (go-getter, self-starter, team player)
- Looking for a Traffic Coordinator to direct and monitor the flow of materials and resources through the Global Marketing/Marketing Operations department.
- The Post-Production Traffic Coordinator’s responsibilities include tracking and disseminating information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of resources and materials, and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules.
- You should also be able to prepare accurate progress reports for upper management on a daily, weekly, or bi-weekly basis, as needed.
- This person will be working in tandem with the existing coordinator on the team and dividing projects across categories, as necessary.
- The projects these coordinators will primarily be overseeing are post- production photo and digital asset projects (including but not limited to product photos, advertising assets, digital photos for social media, etc.).
- This person will see projects through from the time they are completed with photo shooting and will be helping to direct projects and manage them through the retouching and editing phase to completion.
- To be successful as a Traffic Coordinator, you should have a working knowledge of Project Management software (Workfront for Project Management and AEM for Digital Asset Management, but this experience is not necessary to have prior).
- Ultimately, an exceptional Traffic Coordinator should be adept at developing solutions for workflow delays.
- Our client uses external agency partners to do the actual retouching for their digital assets (photos), so this person will need to be able to coordinate with both internal and external partners on timelines and projects.
- These will be external assets for marketing teams 90% will be outside marketing/customer facing (not for internal sales use)
Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities to adjust and revise work processes in order to increase efficiency.
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that staff is aware deadlines.
- Preparing daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and project budgets.
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses.
- Developing work schedules for various departments to ensure that projects and processes are on schedule.
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions.
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of project management software.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in retail or with specific products is also a plus.
- This is post-production experience in video/photo editing.
- Trafficking background/ traffic manager would be a good fit here.
- Anyone with Workfront experience would be a bonus.
- Understanding of Photoshop, Bridge (and other materials is a plus)