Our client is a leading salon and skincare brand in the industry, presenting the most luxurious and renowned skin care, body care, and sun care products. With their sophisticated, technologically advanced, and innovative approach, every beauty savvy individual can feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for the effective development, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs. You would also assess developmental needs to drive training initiatives, identify, and arrange business-focused training solutions for associates.
• Develop and implement new training programs and revise existing training programs to incorporate professional developmental needs of the company
• Coordinate and lead selected workshops on supervisory, compliance, and leadership development skills for all new hires
• Implement, direct, and analyze success of new hire orientation training program; direct any changes to enhance the new hire training program
• Mentor employees, provide guidance, and encourage leadership and professional development
• Provide strong detailed product knowledge on luxury products
• Esthetician license
• 3+ years’ experience in training spa and salon estheticians and front desk staff
• Knowledgeable about skin, skin types, and conditions and passionate about teaching
• Ability to travel as necessary