Our client is a popular brand creating the latest outdoor apparel and accessories. With their on-trend, innovative, and modern designs, you can effortlessly enjoy every adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the trim development process for outerwear and sportswear from concept through commercialization. You would also be responsible for maintaining the highest quality standards and partnering with design and merchandising teams.
• Direct the trim development process for outerwear and sportswear from concept through commercialization
• Create trims for specific product functionality and branding requirements in partnership with the design and product development teams
• Develop trim components for apparel and equipment lines and ensure products meet quality standards
• Lead domestic and international trim sourcing, maintain trim library, and coordinate custom and industry standard trim tests
• Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years’ apparel industry experience
• Understanding of trims and textile manufacturing, such as dying, finishing, printing, and molding
• Knowledge of the design and development process from inception through to final adoption
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, PLM, and Microsoft Office Suite