Trust and Safety Support Agent
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the item review process for new or flagged products, concepts, and pilots. You would also be responsible for managing operational processes and driving process improvement scalable solutions.
• Oversee the item review process for new or flagged products, concepts, and pilots and manage operational processes and driving process improvement scalable solutions
• Support company operations and work with cross-functional teams to ensure the needs of the customer and business are met
• Collaborate with internal and external partners for processes, requirements, and performance measurements to support compliance
• Ensure best-practice standards are implemented, present key trends and behaviors, and provide data driven solutions
• 1-3 years’ ecommerce experience
• 2 years’ experience in cross functioning online operations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce, and JIRA