Our client is renowned company creating highly-acclaimed, revolutionary, and dynamic interactive entertainment software. Their warm and inviting space and culture effortlessly fosters creativity and collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing, editing, and optimizing high quality UI assets and animations. You would also be responsible for modifying designs according to work reviews and changing requirements.
• Develop, edit, and optimize high quality UI assets and animations; drive UI approval through each stage production, including concept, wireframe, and in-game
• Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests; manage construction and layout of 3D UI elements and animations
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Technical experience building interfaces in-game with UI authoring tools
• Proven track-record implementing UI efforts for mobile and social titles
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and AfterEffects